Making use of a professional painting contractor will remove the stress of beautifying your home or business in the Meridian-Kessler area of Indianapolis.
Finding the ideal painter is a crucial choice that calls for careful consideration.
Take into account the following suggestions to hire the best professional local painters for any kind interior or exterior painting project:
The most effective means to find a high-quality painting contractors is to talk to your friends, next-door neighbors, and acquaintances who have had the opportunity to work with professional painters in the greater Indianapolis area.
Obtain Price quotes:
When you receive quotes, they should fall within the same range. If estimates vary widely from one another, ask what is not being done or what extra services are being provided.
Interview Each Prospect:
Questions you should ask the painting contractor should include the following:
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have insurance? (This helps identify whether your painting contractor and any of their hired workers are covered for injury, liability and property damage.).
- Do you subcontract your job or execute it yourself?
- Can you give referrals?
- Do you guarantee your work?
- What products do you use?
It’s a good idea to go with the painting contractor and look at the areas (interior or exterior) to be painted. Discuss your requirements, and particularly any additional work that might influence the price. Be specific concerning which surface areas you wish to have painted (walls, trims, moldings, ceilings, etc.), as well as the paint colors, and also finishes you desire to use.
Observe the contractors approach to preparing the quote.
- Do they give you a feeling of professionalism, experience, and trust?
- Are they well-mannered and business-like?
- Is the contractor busy? (Good ones are.).
- Do they return telephone calls as well as give quotes in a timely way?
- Is the professional prompt for the appointment?
Make sure to get at least three references from past clients and also speak with them directly, you can see a list of some of our past projects on our About Us page. If possible, drive by or walk around the referrals projects to review the painter’s quality of workmanship in person and also to see how well it has held up to time.
Review the Agreement.
Once you have decided on a painting contractor, request a written agreement and review it carefully. As a consumer, you have the right to ask detailed questions concerning any part of the agreement that you need to be made clear. Specifically, make certain to confirm the following:
- What exactly is being repainted (house, trim, walls, molding, and so on).
- Information on prep work as well as cleaning up during the project and upon completion.
- Paint colors for each and every area.
- Exactly how the contractor will shield and protect plants, patios, furnishings, or other items.
- How much time the project will take to complete.
- When and how the contractor will be paid.
Russell Painting Company is family owned and operated, and we are proud to be a part of the Meridian-Kessler area. We have been providing interior painting as well as exterior painting for both residential and commercial properties since 1993. As part of the community, we take pride in our work and are committed to giving outstanding customer service along with personal attention to detail and we guarantee and stand behind our workmanship.
Call us today (317) 339-4737 for a prompt and courteous quote.