Finding the Best Carmel Painting Contractor may seem like a daunting task whether it’s for your home interior or your home exterior or even your commercial building. But taking the right approach will ensure that you find the very best whether you just need to paint a room, or you have a large commercial painting project.
A large project such as painting the exterior of your home may appear to be easy at first, however, when you take into consideration the time for proper preparation. Not to mention the tools and materials required for this type of undertaking as well as acquiring the knowledge of proper preparation and application techniques, you really should consider hiring the best professional house painter you can find.
Hiring a house painter in the Carmel area who has the experience, knowledge and capabilities to handle your painting needs is not a difficult task once you know the proper questions to ask. Trying to find the best house painting contractor from all the listings in yellow pages is somewhat difficult without talking with the potential painting contractors in person.
Referrals from associates, friends and family members who have had experience with using a house painting contractor is an excellent way to find a great contractor for your home painting needs.
- The best house painters will have a list of satisfied customers that they can share with you on paper or online and is a great resource so that you can verify their reputation.
- Check their website for “before and after” pictures as well as testimonials to see what others have experienced.
- Check for reviews from local search engines results that are usually visible in the upper portion of the results listings.
- Check the national referral companies such as Home Advisor and Angie’s List, look for the top rated professional painters.
- Check the contractors liability insurance, ask for a certificate of insurance.
- Be sure to ask about the crew members that the home painting contractor plans to use, are they employees or subs.
- For a commercial painting project be sure to get references from the painting company of a completed project of at least the same size and scope and be sure to check those references.
Russell Painting Company is family owned and operated and has been serving the metro Indianapolis area since 1993. We maintain a high rating on HomeAdvisor.com (currently 4.9 out of 5 stars) and an “A” grade rating with Angie’s List (angieslist.com). We have also received Angie’s List Super Service Award. Less than 5% of the service providers on Angie’s List receive this honor each year.
The price for your project is a big contributing factor to consider when searching for a painter. Any professional painter will provide you with an estimate and tell you how long the project will take and what materials are needed, the application techniques and the quality or other specifications of those materials. Ask the painting contractor about a guarantee for the completion time frame, especially if you need your painting project to be completed on time.
Any qualified professional painter with the knowledge and experience to complete your painting project would welcome the opportunity to answer your questions and thoroughly explain all of the necessary steps to complete your painting project.
Efficient work habits and clean up during and after the job is an important aspect of all house painting contractor services. The painting contractor should be willing to talk openly with you and should provide a plan for their clean up after completing the project. After all, you are looking for the best house painting contractor in the Indianapolis metro area. We are local painters that proudly live in and serve this community as well as the metropolitan Indianapolis area.
Please give me a call at (317) 339-4737 for all of your painting needs in the Carmel area.