Is the outside of your home or business looking dingy, with peeling paint or in need of a fresh look?
A great exterior paint job can make your home stand out from your neighbors and boost the resale value. The exterior finish is also important for protection against the elements.
Preparation is the most important step towards ensuring a beautiful and long-lasting exterior paint job.
Proper preparation starts with cleaning the surface to be painted to remove loose paint, dirt, mold, and mildew in order to achieve maximum adhesion of any coating material. Next, scraping and sanding of all peeling areas should be addressed. All gaps between the wood should be sealed with a special sealant. We take care of all the preparation as well as the painting using only top quality paints and supplies.
Our exterior painting services include the following:
- Lead paint inspection and lead risk assessment
- Complete preparation (scraping and sanding)
- Power Washing
- Siding (Vinyl, Fiber Cement, Aluminum)
- Patios, Decks
- Swing sets
- Sheds and other structures
As part of your painting service, we:
- Fill nail and other holes
- Repair nail pops, cracks, and dings
- Clean and Prep your trim and other exterior surfaces
- Fill Seams and Joints
- Caulk windows and other exterior joints
- For an additional charge we’ll replace trim, siding or stucco
Let our experienced exterior painters take care of all of your residential and commercial painting needs.
We do in days what would take you weeks.
We can handle all jobs, big or small, and we offer painting services for both the interior and exterior. Contact us at (317) 339-4737